Annual Giving at Crestwell
Like nearly every independent school, Crestwell School relies on voluntary tax-deductible gifts from parents, past parents, grandparents, alumni and friends to help bridge the gap between tuition revenue and the actual cost of a Crestwell School education so that we can help keep tuition relatively low and attract a diverse group of students and parents, which enriches us all.
Your Annual Gift Supports:
- Quality classroom resources and materials
- Scholarships or additional financial aid for deserving students
- Student sponsorships for Crestwell families experiencing hardships
- Computer technology and software for classrooms and computer labs
- Library books
- Expanded sports programs
- Enrichment programs
- Extracurricular music and arts programs
- Maintenance and repair of school facilities and grounds
- Attracting and retaining valuable and talented faculty and staff
Levels of Giving
Guardians $5,000 +
Scholars $10,000 +
Visionaries $25,000 +
President $50,000 +
The Giving Tree
The Giving Tree will be displayed on the main wall in the center of the school courtyard. The beautiful cast bronze trunk holds 300 leaves. Naming opportunities described herein are available for individuals who choose to pay tribute to their relationship with the school or to someone special in their lives.
Choices for the Giving Tree:
Gold on Bronze stone (medium)
Gold on Bronze stone (small)
Double gold leaf
Make your gift today!
The benefit of your gift begins immediately and continues giving throughout the year.
Now For 2018-2019
CRESTWELL SCHOOL | 1901 PARK MEADOWS DRIVE FORT MYERS, FLORIDA 33907 | (239) 481- 4478