Early Learning Program
Our Pre-K and Kindergarten programs set your child up for success for Elementary and beyond. As your child is preparing for the excitement of starting school, we provide them with a foundation of fun, learning and development that will benefit them for the rest of their lives! The sounds of children laughing and playing are the sounds of children learning at Crestwell School.
Our accredited program ensures that every child receives an accelerated foundation for elementary school.
WHAT WE PROVIDE OUR ACTIVE LEARNERS
Academic Introductions — These are group learning sessions where students will be introduced to the subject matter they are learning that day
Independent Exercises — As your child is growing older, they will begin to explore the world around them independently. We provide plenty of opportunities for the children in our program to explore subjects, concepts, and ideas on their own to further develop their independent thinking skills
Large and Small Group Activities — Along with independent learning, we encourage the children in our programs to work together. We have created small and large group stations where children will learn to cooperate with each other to solve problems and investigate new ideas and materials. Our small group stations focus on close engagement with peers while our large group activities focus on a community approach to learning
Realistic Application — In each educational experience, children will learn to apply thought, imagination and creativity to real life situations and problems
- Language and Literacy Center helps children build their language skills
- Art Center presents free-choice art experiences that develop skills and imagination
- Construction Center develops spatial awareness through stacking, sorting, building, and recreating
- Dramatic Play Center encourages individual and group role play activities with realistic and imaginary props
- Math Center lets children apply math skills with a variety of materials and strategies
- Reading Center promotes independent reading and a love of books
- Science/Sensory Center allows children to experiment with materials
- Writing Center encourages beginning letter formation through a variety of materials and activities
Request a private tour
CRESTWELL SCHOOL | 1901 PARK MEADOWS DRIVE FORT MYERS, FLORIDA 33907 | (239) 481- 4478
Crestwell School is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.